Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm in Scotland!!


Greetings All!

I'm here! All is well! It's SUCH a beautiful country! Our flights went well, although two of our members didn't make it, so there are 6 of us here. The place where we're staying is the former mansion of the family who designed the Paisley print. Amazing place. We're meeting alot of people and working hard. Today we walked alot, we trimmed shrubs and used a pressure washer to peel paint off the laundry room. We were soaked and cold by the time we were through, but it was fun.

Tomorrow we are taking a holiday to enjoy our Holiday. We will spend the day on a tour of Scotland. Yea!

We still have lots of work to do here but the people are just amazing, and God has really blessed us. We really feel that this is exactly where we need to be. He answers our prayers abundantly more than we can imagine.

I just finished reading your comments on my previous posts. Thank you so much for your prayers and sweet words. They are such an encouragement to me.

Sorry I can't post pics, but I hope to write again.

Cheers!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 2:37 PM




7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear u made it safely. Can't wait to hear more about your trip..and see pics.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Glad to know you're there. Hope your Independence Day was a happy one!

:-)

7:27 PM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Hi hon! What happened to the two members that didn't make it???

7:21 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Oh darn! I wanted to create another post like I was you! Ha ha. Glad you made it safe - we'll keep the prayers coming!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hey look at you "world travelling blogger". I can't wait for you to get back and show off all your pics.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. the people who designed the paisley got a mansion for it?

i sooooo need to move to scotland.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Jes - not just a house, the town.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home