Saturday, August 19, 2006

Happy Birthday! (and anniversary)


Happy Birthday to the oh-so-innocent looking boys in the photos below. Yes, my hubby and his (somewhat) evil twin are celebrating their birthday today! The bow-ties just kill me. KILL ME!

The anniversary part is that it's been 1 year since I met Eddo, Jes, and Roger in person. One year ago today my husband was given the name Brian by Eddo. He's been Brian on Blogger ever since.

Happy Birthday Guys! (Brian is on the top photo)




















I'm heading to Boston, NY and Pennsylvania this week. I'll check in with y'all from there!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 8:25 PM




12 Comments:

Blogger Eddo said...

Happy Birthday DEAR BRIIIIIAAAAA.... What? His name isn't brian? Are you sure?

That was a classic moment.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Aw! They have the same birthday as my aunt Mimi! Happy birthday to them all!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

HA HA HA! Eddo! CLASSIC.

Aw, Deals. Happy Belated to Aunt Mimi then.

3:24 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

oh gosh I forgot and saw "Brian" at church yesterday and didn't wish him "Happy Birthday"

and JCol you were missed (sniff sniff)

6:29 AM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Happy birthday and be safe travelling! God speed!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Thanks K-T! I know, Brian told me that he was a sweaty mess, and grilled a slew of hot dogs. He told me he saw you.

I wish I could have been there. It sounds like there were alot of friends there. sniff.

I'm in Middleton, MA today, and flying to NY in a few hours. :)

8:31 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

thanks Saur!

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! The bowties!! Hehe.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bowties. THEY KILL ME.

(Happy Belated Birthday, boys!)

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!

6:40 AM  
Blogger steve said...

WOW LOOK AT DA PIMP SUITS!!!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

HA HA HA! Pimp Suits!!!

Never thought of it that way.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home