Wednesday, September 20, 2006

And while I'm at it, here's another one.


I typically take these from Tracey, but hers are always sooooo much more interesting. But, I try. I really do. In fact, I do this instead of journaling. Sad, but true. So, here we go peeps.

Are you in a relationship? Sure! I've got friends here, family there. Oh, not that kind of a relationship, eh? Well, if you must know, I've been a Mrs. for 7 years.

Do you hate more than 3 people? No. But I can think of at least two that I really, really dislike.

How many houses have you lived in? 2 before marriage, 5 since. Evidently whoever said marriage brings stability was ly-ing.

What is your favorite candy bar? Payday. So very non-chocolatey.

What are your favorite shoes? Probably the ones I'm wearing right now. Airwalks. They're like an egg crate for your feet.

Have you ever tripped someone? On purpose, no.

Do you own a Britney Spears CD? No.

Have you ever thrown up in public? Unlike Tracey, I don't have a great throw-up story. But maybe that's a good thing.

What is your favorite music genre? Depends on if I'm driving, reminiscing, sleepy, or cooking.

What is your sign? Leo. I think. I'll have to check my blogger profile.

What time were you born? 7:35 pm.

Do you like beer? No. Give me the sweet stuff.

Have you ever made a prank call? Yeps.

What is the most embarrassing CD you own? I guess Juice Newton? But man, it's a great CD. "Just call me angel of the mornin' ahnnnn-gel"

Are you sarcastic? Can you not hear it dripping?

What are your favorite colors? Blue. Any shade.

How many watches do you own? 3.

Summer or winter? Winter in Texas. Summer anywhere else.

Spring or fall? Fall, FAVORITIST time of the year. And yes, favoritist is a word. Backoff.

What is your favorite color to wear? Black. Closely followed by dark gray. I'm know. I'm bold like that.

Pepsi or Sprite? Pepsi, unless it's after 8:30pm. Otherwise I'll have to go with non-caffeinated Sprite.

What color is your cell phone? Silver

Where is your second home? I'm still trying to pay for this one. geesh!

Have you ever slapped someone? no.

Have you ever had a cavity? Yes. Not until after I had my braces taken off. go figure.

How many lamps are in your bedroom? 1 regular size. 3 itty bitty ones

How many video games do you own? Me? none. Hubby? who knows.

What was your first pet? 17 fish.

Have you ever had braces? See above cavity comment.

Do looks matter? Yesh.

Do you use chapstick? nope.

Name 3 teachers from your high school: Clem, Durrett, Plexco.

American Eagle or Abercrombie? American Eagle. Although I have some comfy Abercrombie clothes too. I don't like to buy from there, but if given to me, I'll wear often.

Are you too forgiving? Yes.

Do you own something from Hot Topic? No.

What is your favorite breakfast? Please see previous post.

Do you own a gun? Yes, so don't try to come over and scare me at night, capeesh?

Have you ever thought you were in love? And weren't - yes. And was - yes.

When was the last time you cried? A few weeks ago.

What did you do 3 nights ago? Went to church.

When was the last time you went to Olive Garden? Last week. Three of us go about every week. All three get the exact same thing everytime. Boring. But we sign and don't speak the whole time. Not so boring. (with the exception of the waitstaff).

Have you ever called your teacher mom? No, but my mom was my teacher for two years. That wasn't such a good thing.

Have you ever been in a castle? Yes, several. Oh how I love thee, Britain.

What are your nicknames? It's such a long list, really.

Do you know anyone named Bertha? No. Lucky for me and them, I guess.

Do you own something from Banana Republic? oh, how I love thee, Banana.

Are you thinking about somebody right now? No, I was thinking of Banana Republic still.

Have you ever called someone Boo? No, but I've called someone Bo. Does that count?

Do you own a diamond ring? Yes. And a gun. The ring's mine peeps.

Are you happy with your life right now? Yesh, life is good.

Does anyone like you? I sure hope so.

What were you doing May of 1994? Hmmm. Senior trip. Bacculearate, HS graduation. Ah, the good ol' days.

McDonald’s or Wendy’s? Wendy’s. By FAR.

Do you like yourself? Sometimes.

Favorite feature of the opposite sex? Eyes.

Are you afraid of the dark? No.

Have you ever eaten paste? No.

Do you have a webcam? No.

Have you ever stripped? Wha? For a living? No. To get in the shower? Yes.

Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I can't remember! It was just a few weeks ago. I remember thinking it was pretty cute. Oh well.

What are your favorite TV shows? Amazing Race, CSI, Survivor

What did you have for breakfast? Organic Granola and vitamins.

What is your middle name? It starts with an "L". That's all you get.

What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican probably. But I'm not a Mexican. Contrary to popular belief.

What foods do you dislike? Mushrooms. Cooked Blueberries.

What is your favorite CD at the moment? Depends. Right this very minute? Goo Goo Dolls.

What kind of car do you drive? Civic.

Favorite sandwich? I enjoyed a good veggie sandwich today with K-T at Panera Bread. If you put a little avocado , then THAT’S my favorite sammie.

What characteristics do you despise? Attention cravers.

What are your favorite clothes? Pajama pants.

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? New Zealand. I can pack really quick if you're offering. My passport is current too!

What color is your bathroom? One's green/red. The other is green/purple.

Favorite brand of clothing? Eileen Fisher. But she's muy expensivo. Oh, but the fabrics. The comfort. Clothing Yumminess.

Where would you want to retire to? Retire? They took away my pension. I'll never get to retire.

Favorite time of day? Sunset.

Where were you born? Dallas

Favorite sport to watch? Dallas Mavericks B-ball, baby!

Are you a morning person or night owl? I am a night owl. NOT a morning person.

What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher, I think.

What is your best childhood memory? Christmas one year. Our presents were a trip to Disney World.

Eye Color? Dark brown.

Ever been toilet papering? No, but I forked a house once.

Favorite day of the week? Saturday.

Tha-tha-tha-that's all folks!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 11:42 AM




9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forked a house? What? Please explain. My sheltered mind does not understand.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Jes, it's a literal statemtent. We put hundreds of plastic forks in someone's yard. I don't remember who. Stick the "fork part" down in the ground. It's an interesting sight.

And probably a pain to have to pull out. Stupid jr. high prank.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!!! BTW I never forked a house, but we went TP-ing all the time as teenagers. My mom said she'd "do us in" if we ever put forks in the lawn.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Ooooh, I LOVE PJ pants. Trevor says I'm not allowed to buy any more unless I promise to get rid of some. He's evil...

8:12 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

ah but Jcol were you so EEEVVVIIIILLLL that you broke the handle off the plastic fork thereby creating a even more difficult task of removing the fork?

9:30 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

No K-T. But something tells me that you did.

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. forking. I remember forking dave chitwood's house in...8th grade, i think. We thought we were complete geniuses. Then we went over and tp'd the tharps front yard. man, that seems like a long time ago. Casey has a kid..like 3 yrs old or so..he was my first "real" boyfriend...i suddenly feel very old.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

You feel old? Try being assigned a partner in class and when signing the answer to what year you graduated from high school you find out that she graduates in 2 years. And that you're nearly twice her age. Yeah. Don't talk to me about feeling old.

I've got 5 years on ya, remember?

*sigh*

9:30 PM  
Blogger Lia said...

Verrrry interesting list of questions. And answers.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home