Wednesday, September 27, 2006

She Talked Me Into It


Due to a fantastic post, (the comments are glorious, seriously), I have agreed to post proof of my childhood favorites. A friend that I have never met in person, but feel like I know, talked me into proving my love of all things Wonder Woman, teddy bears and Scooby Doo. So folks, enjoy. Laugh it up. I can take it.


THE best teddy bear in the world folks. His name - Teddy. Dolls had NOTHING on him.



















The ITCHIEST sleeping bag in the world. But it was WONDER WOMAN. (note the chili bowl haircut) *sigh*



















It's hard to see, but it's Scooby Dumb and a vampire on the TV screen. Why we have a TV on top of a TV, I don't know. And evidently the color brown was IN.














And for the creme de la creme. Proof. I loved my Underoos. I was downright SASSY in them.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 7:35 PM




12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You TOTALLY made me laugh today and I REALLY needed it. Thanks WONDERFUL WOMAN!!! That last shot made me want to leave my wife for you!

~Jef

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you stole my clothes!

too cute!

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheh LOVE IT!!!!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I love the last pic, you will have to show us that exact pose and the next game night (but you don't have to do it in your underoos unless you really want to)

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you were such a CUTIE!!!!

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that last picture. Too darn cute:)

7:57 PM  
Blogger Sal said...

Oh, man, this takes me back.
How adorable you were - and your hair rocked back then.

And I must add - your couch, your lamps, your Mediterranean end table! Fabulous.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

;o) Hey~ I loved Wonder Woman. I would cry if I missed her TV show!!!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Those pictures are AWESOME, AM!

I also LOVED Scooby-Doo as a kid. I also cried during the recent remake, but that is a WHOLE other story... :P

8:53 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Deals - I will have to hear that story sometime.

Thanks everyone for your comments. Those are fun pics, but I can't believe I posted them!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

HAHAHAHA! PRICELESS! I love all of those pics! I really loved that Scooby doo one, you need to sit closer to the TV than that though!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Nice pics... Jsass.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home