Monday, December 18, 2006

4.0


Oh yeah baby. I've got a 4.0 GPA these days. WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!

I got A's in BOTH classes this semester. AND the class I tested out of. AND the one I took this Summer.

4 classes. 4 A's.

Stoked. I am simply stoked.

I would not normally be bragging about this, but you have no idea how hard college was on me the first go around. My GPA up until this year was a 2.6 something. And now, 8 years later. I have a 4.0. So, it's averaging to at least a B now. This is progress!

I'm SO excited!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 11:18 AM




3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

WAY TO GO JCOL

What an accomplishment.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

You've been TAGGED.

(sorry)

P.S. CONGRATS!!!

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic! What an awesome present to give to yourself, Miss Smartypants!!!!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home