Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Score!


I tested out of ASL I!! I tested OUT of ASL I!!! I TESTED OUT OF ASL I!!!!!!!!

or in ASL GLOSS - TAKE-UP ASL I TEST I. PAH! PASS SUCCEED I. FINISH EXCITE I.

YEA!! That's a "4 hour class" with alot of lab time that I don't have to take. AND I made an A! A 94 to be exact. Three tests later and I don't have to take the class. I'm stoked!!

Now I just need to find out if I did ok on ASL II yesterday and then I have one more exam tomorrow. THEN I'M DONE! (for a month).

This has been a CRAZY week for me. Appreciate your prayers Peeps.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 1:36 PM




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you! Congrats!

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how'd your last final go? And YAY. You made it through this week!!!

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is fantastic! A wonderful Christmas Present to yourself. ROCK ON AmCol!!!!

5:10 AM  
Blogger RR said...

Hooray!! Congratulations!!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Go AM! It was so great seeing you on Friday night! Sorry you weren't feeling better. I think next time we need to just meet at some place like lewisville or some other central place and just do dinner. that was a loooong drive. But it was great getting to see KT's place and to catch up with everyone.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home