Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tagged


Deals tagged me. I'm going to rebel and not follow ALL the rules of the game, but I'll comply on the main points. I'm supposed to list 6 weird things that I do, or 6 weird things about me. So, here they are in no particular order.

1. I can fall asleep mid-sentence, and do, often. It's a gift, really. I can fall asleep so fast that I surprise even myself. I'll be in the middle of Pillow Talk, and Brian will be like, "what?!!" And yes, I will be either carrying on a conversation of my now dream, or just sleeping. Yea. Nice, huh?


2. The song "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" will put a smile on my face EVERY time I hear it. Conversely, hearing "O Holy Night" or "It Is Well With My Soul" will send tears down my face. 99% of the time.


3. I could eat Asian and Mexican food for the rest of my life and never get tired of it. yum.


4. I read the same books over and over again. I watch the same movies over and over again. I think I was conditioned into this as a child because there was such a limited selection of movies that we were allowed to watch that we had to watch the same ones over and over. So now, it comes naturally.


5. I can't eat Pasta Roni or Mac n' Cheese unless it has that "Rooster Sauce" stuff on it. It is now against my religion to eat Mac n' Cheese that doesn't burn my lips.


6. I sleep with 2 stuffed animals. But you knew that already.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 8:03 AM




13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife says I fall asleep mid sentence. It kind of annoyed her at first until my mom said I just do that now and then. I think it's interesting and I have no idea why people think it's annoying. I'm sleepy, I can't listen to you talk forever ya know!

~Jef

8:18 AM  
Blogger JLR said...

I'm with you on the number 4. And "O Holy Night" has the same effect on me, every time!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Ha, rooster sauce on your mac and cheese, now that's something I didn't know about you

9:51 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

I keep trying to comment about your post, but your site keeps erasing everything. Are you doing this on purpose? You are, aren’t you?! It’s because I tagged you, isn’t it?! ISN’T IT?!?!

I'm going to laugh if this posts (while none of my other attempts have)…

11:22 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Haha...I KNEW it!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

(I wonder if this has anything to do with the Blogger Beta (which is now Alpha) thing?! I seem to recall Lia having problems commenting when she first switched over. Hmmmmm...)

11:23 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Seems to be working fine now, though.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the Rees blessing of sleep. How I love it. I think I'm gonna go work on it right now...I just finished making a hoopla of chex mix and crescent cookies. So sleepy...

11:05 PM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Ummmm... WHAT? Rooster What? I need a picture of that!

I need one of those big cookies from New York! Yum!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Lia said...

Falling asleep midsentence is a skill I have never actually seen performed. Definitely "special".
:)

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that you can't eat mac-n-cheese unless it burns your lips. Sounds yum-o.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Hello from France. It was a pleasure to discover your blog and to read it through. If you enjoy a short trip to France to change your mine, just have a visit to my blog written both in English and French. And please leave a short comment so that I can answer you. See you another day again.

10:15 AM  
Blogger steve said...

MErry Christams and Happy New Year!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home