Friday, April 13, 2007

Can't Believe I Actually Remembered My Password


Hello! Happy Friday! Happy April! Happy 2007!

Yeah, yeah, I know it's been awhile since I posted, but it's Friday, and I'm drinking coffee, so here I am, ready to post.

Jes' talk about Salt & Vinegar chips made me think about all the weird flavors of chips (crisps) in Britain. So, here are my Top 10 in no particular order....


1. Walkers Crisps Cheese & Onion Flavour (when you really want your co-workers to stay away)

2. Walkers Crisps Heinz Tomato Ketchup Flavour (I wonder if my ketchupholic s-i-l would actually like these)

3. Walkers Crisps Prawn Cocktail Flavour (I think I just shivered)

4. Walkers Crisps Roast Chicken Flavour (I've tried these, it's like a Ramen noodle on a chip

5. Walkers Crisps Marmite Yeast Extract Flavour (eww ewww ewwwww)

6. Walkers Crisps Lamb & Mint Flavour (my nana used to make lamb and mint, but never on a chip)

7. Walkers Sensations Crisps Thai Sweet Chilli Flavour (I've had these as well, not bad, but the flavor gets kinda old after awhile)

8.Monster Munch Roast Beef Flavour (I think I still have some of these in my pantry- I can't make myself eat them)

9. Walkers Sensations Poppadom Bites Creamy Chicken Pasanda & Coriander Flavour (say that 5 times fast)

10. Walkers Lites Crisps Honey Glazed Ham Flavour (I think I just threw up in my mouth)

I'll be in England a month from today. Which ones do you want me to bring you back!?!? :p

posted by Amstaff Mom | 5:49 AM




6 Comments:

Blogger JLR said...

Hey! I'm so glad you're still around! I don't have any chips requests, but I hope you have a fabulous time.

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeast-flavored? Blech. Bring back the cheese & onion - I bet that's good! :)

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuuuckkk. Who wants to eat meat-flavored chips?? ew ew ew. Although I must admit the cheese and onion ones sound pretty good...

5:21 PM  
Blogger Lia said...

Whew! You still exist!

Actually, most of those chips sound horrible. I taught myself to hate potato chips because they're so bad for you, but it doesn't always work. I'd probably go for the Ramen Noodle one, if I had to pick, but please can't I just have regular bbq?

12:25 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

What's Marmite Yeast?

Leave it to the British to figure out what it is and then put it on a "crisp."

Ick.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

WAIT?

You're alive?

You're blogging?

Oh how I have missed you friend. Hey we need dinner and a movie and chatting and well and anything else we can think of.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home