Monday, April 30, 2007

Field of Dreams


Well, the grass might not be greener on the other side of the fence, but there sure are some lovely wild flowers just on the other side of our pickets.

I give you my smiling dog.... (well, not GIVE you, but, you know what I mean)


















She wouldn't be my baby without those sweet ears of hers.




















I won't get to see her for most of this month. She's my sweetie though.




The Suitcase gets ready to travel in T-minus 8 days.....

posted by Amstaff Mom | 8:06 PM




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But if you DID want to give Abby away, you'd consider me a contender, right?

10:44 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

OK JCOL when you return state-side (don't I sound so international) we HAVE to get together. HAVE TO. Not an option but a NEED.

Oh and sweet Abby how I miss her so too.

1:19 PM  
Blogger JLR said...

Oh, cute pics of you and Abby! And I'm sad that you'll be gone and jealous of your trip, but I'm so happy you are getting to have a break from your crazy schedule. So have a GREAT time!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abacus Spartacus!! what a sweetie. And I like this geiger shirt...at least the front...I've never seen it before...at least it isn't neon green. Next Wednesday! ahhhh!!!!! You need more exclamation points!!!

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE doggy ears!!!

Have a great time! I want to hear all about it if you go see the Pride & Prejudice areas!!!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Jes - yes, you would be a contender, but please don't get your hopes up.

K-T - it's a plan, man.

JLR - Thanks! She's very photogenic.

Miss - I am EXCITED!!!

Jayleigh - oh, you KNOW I will post about that if I go there. Besides I will have a break from school by then. Maybe I will get to post more often.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home