Friday, June 01, 2007

Mr. Rochester and Mr. Darcy


I now know where they live, I just had a hard time tracking these mysterious men down. They were elusive and timid little forest creatures. Maybe they were hunting on their large, magnificent estates. Next time, I will devote more time to my waiting and pining for these gallant men.


Haddon Hall. Home of Mr. Rochester (at least on the most recent BBC version).
















Lovely estate.

















Oh, but the Creme de la Creme. Mr. Darcy!! You make me swoon! Just look at YOUR estate!



















See? I'm swooning!
























You're so muscular!!
































Swooning.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 3:48 PM




4 Comments:

Blogger JLR said...

I'M swooning, and I wasn't even there. SO JEALOUS!

and also SO HAPPY that you're back! Welcome home!!!!!!!!

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. I'd be swooning, too.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Somebody catch me cause I'm in full fledged swoon

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

helloooo Mr. Darcy.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home