Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Non-Irish Eyes Are Smiling


Because they took in these views....

Cliffs of Moher
Cliffs of Moher

Inish Moor - largest of the Aran Islands
This place was AMAZING.

Wowza. Cobh Cathedral. The one above it is Blarney Castle, but I can't seem to type next to it. I did kiss the Blarney Stone. Along with 10 million other people.

They are healthy, just enjoying the rare Irish sun.
Beautiful North Atlantic.




II have no idea where this was but it was pretty.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 7:51 PM




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH. That is so beautiful. These pics are gorgeous - I've always wanted to visit Ireland, but now I REALLY want to go!!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Lia said...

Gorgeous! Starting to feel a travel bug . . .

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm. Take me back. Take me back right this moment please. yummy...

7:06 PM  
Blogger Mauigirl said...

Gorgeous pictures. We've been to Ireland and the British Isles also so I recognized some of the locations. I haven't made it to Wales, which looks beautiful too.

Saw you on Chirky's blog and had to check your blog out because of your name - Amstaff Mom. We have a wonderful American Pit Bull Terrier (she's a rescue) so I immediately realized you must have one of her "cousins," an American Staffordshire. Your dog is beautiful! I'm enjoying reading your blog!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Lava said...

Wow - absolutely amazing!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home