Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Flyin' By


2007 has completely flown by for me.

Spring Semester = busy with work and school.

May = 2 1/2 glorious weeks in the UK and Ireland. Bliss.

June = Camping in Tennessee 2 weeks and 1 week in very hot Las Vegas

July = Managed to cram 2 classes in one month which equaled being a full-time worker and full-time student. Not so fun. 9th anniversary with my company. Turned 31!

August = Celebrated 8th wedding anniversary. Found out I am pregnant! Celebrated hubby and his twin's b-day. Celebrated my mom's and his mom's b-day. Announced pregnancy to the fam and friends. Started back to school this week.

So what does the fall semester hold?!?!

posted by Amstaff Mom | 5:10 PM




8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK so if I would have just read this fully before skipping to the next post, I would have seen that you found out you were pregnant this month.

Yay!!! That is awesome AmCol. (Had to use that nickname!)

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You HAVE had a busy year!

This is what we need to know:

Due date?
Have you been to the doctor?
Are you having TWINS?
How are you feeling? Any morning sickness? Any other pregnancy-related-things-that-I-should-know-about-but-don't-know-to-ask?

In other news, I'm still totally happy for you. YAY!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Congrats, AM! Woo-Hoo!

When are you due?

8:30 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Jes/Deals -

Due Date is April 16.

I've had a sonogram, the baby is 7 weeks old today.

There is just one.

I'm really tired, and queasy at times. Not very sick, but have the blahs from time to time. Ginger Ale is my friend.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Yeah JCOL Sounds like we are right on schedule. My due date is apr 20th! Email if you want a prego buddy!!

Hollyshook@sbcglobal.net
Holly

3:13 PM  
Blogger Lia said...

I've always wondered about people who marry a twin - how did you decide which one?

8:03 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

JCol - Busy, busy, busy. So to add to your busyness let's plan a play date! I want to oooohhh and ahhhhh over your preggo self and to catch up.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Holy moly! Congratulations!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home