Monday, September 17, 2007

Early Bird Gets The Exercise


I can put it off no longer. I MUST begin walking. More than my neighborhood. Because I'm already beginning to show. At 10 weeks. And I want to at least do the 3 mile Turkey Trot this year. Long-sleeved t-shirt = the magic words and incentive to walk.

This morning I walked around the work complex, seeing a turtle swimming in the pond, dragonflies dancing in the breeze. It was actually nice. AND it helped me wake up before 9am - no small feat.

The plan is to walk a minimum of a mile M,W,F. Maybe do the elliptical Tues, Thursday.

I've got a baby to keep healthy, a New York trip coming up (lots and lots of walking) and a Turkey Trot.

Waddle Waddle.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 6:29 PM




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heee. You're going to be so cute pregnant!

Good for you for starting an exercise program - I'm waddling a lot too, lately. :(

9:08 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Showing? And yet I can't see you. SAD! So I propose a get together, my place, dinner, games, and all of us talking to your belly. Ok, maybe not the last part if it freaks you out.

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait ... when did you get pregnant .. other than the obvious answer about 10 weeks ago. How did I miss this .. I mean I KNOW how I missed it, but I never saw anything about it ...

I'm lost ...

~Jef

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun with the exercise. I need to go work out right now...

:-)

1:25 PM  
Blogger RR said...

Your walk by the pond sounds more pleasant than the indoor workout I did. Go you for getting up early enough to go outside and workout in the morning!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home