Friday, November 16, 2007

Updates


It's been about two weeks since the last post. Alot has happened since then.

I've finished a few tests and quizzes for school. Finished my research paper last night. Phew!

New York was a fabulous trip, I was worn out by the time I got back. I'll try to post some pics soon of Central Park. It was so beautiful (as usual).

And the recent news as of yesterday morning - IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!

SO very excited. :)

Amstaff Momma.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 4:40 AM




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A girl!!!

You know, Jessica is a very nice name. :)

11:30 AM  
Blogger JLR said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

SO FUN! A little girly jcol! So excited for you! And I vote for Kathryn as a name if we're throwing them out there.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

I've decided I like your maiden name, but that is only cuz momma's maiden name worked out for me! Hee!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, congratulations!!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home