Monday, May 11, 2009

back, for awhile


Seeing as it has been OVER a year since I last blogged, I'm not sure that there is anyone out there to read this.

Alas, I will re-cap the last year and then move forward.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my first year of motherhood.
I'm tired more often though.
I've gained weight and am now fastidiously working to shed the "fluff"
I still have struggles.
I feel like I'm constantly multi-tasking.
I love working from home.
I'm not ready for summer.

There. See? You haven't missed much! I am getting ready for my sister's wedding this weekend. Yea! I'm not sure about my shoes though. I just made my first attempt at buying shoes online and I'm not sure if it's all it's cracked up to be. I love getting things delivered, getting letters in the mail, etc. So that's a bonus. But, when I'm shopping at the store, I try on a pair of shoes, crinkle my nose and then put them back. In this case, I open the box, crinkle my nose and then have to make a trip to the post office. sigh. Free returns are great, but they also mean a scheduled trip to the post office. boo. So, I have a pair of shoes that are okay, but I'm not sure they are GREAT. Oh well, that means sending only two pairs back where they came from.

that's all for now. I've got to pace myself.

posted by Amstaff Mom | 11:54 AM




9 Comments:

Anonymous tracey said...

Hey, you! Welcome back! I was so happy to see you on my blog!

Seriously. I've checked in from time to time over here and just said "Wah" because you're not around. Obviously, BUSY.

Now, please, tell me: What is your little girl's name?

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow ... I had to ask myself, "Who's 'Have suitcase ... will travel'," for a moment. I'm still trying to shed my fluff from 6 years ago.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous chirky said...

Hoooroayyyyyy! So glad you're back. I'd love to hear how you balance motherhood with working from home.

Also: Cat is getting married? Congrats to her!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Lia said...

The wonders of Google Reader!

Welcome back! Somehow I think there's a lot more that happened that you didn't say, but that's okay. That's life, after all.

I love online shopping - but I still ended up buying my shoes at a store and returning all the ones I ordered.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Yey! I've missed you in blog world!

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just KNEW you'd post again!!!! Glad to hear things are going well. And I completely agree (!!!!) about the shoe shopping online. The only time I ever do that is when I am replacing a pair of Earth Shoes or Birkenstocks that I have already tried on at a store. Otherwise, not so much.

4:08 AM  
Blogger RR said...

Hello!!!!!! I'm so sorry to be just now checking this. Surely I've missed the window when you were checking for comments, but "hello" just the same. We've missed you. :)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Deals On Wheels said...

Okay...it has been another year. Time for another update! :P

10:38 AM  
Anonymous cattle exports said...

I conceive this website holds some really superb info for everyone :

--------------------------
cattle exports | livestock exports | beef exports

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home